The virtual reality game, Power Solitaire VR, is now free to download and play. The game is available for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Google Daydream VR devices. Existing paid owners will be eligible to receive free keys to unlock premium features and downloadable content when they become available.
Power Solitaire VR delivers the fun of casual Klondike solitaire gameplay in virtual reality, with added spice of a unique competitive multiplayer power mode. Play alone, against an artificial robot, or up to 3 other players live online. It’s a social VR game the whole family already knows how to play.
- SteamVR: http://store.steampowered.com/
- Oculus Rift: https://www.oculus.com/experie
- Google Daydream: https://play.google.com/store/
“Casual gaming has its place in every gaming platform and Parkerhill is ushering the genre into virtual reality as the technology goes mainstream,” says Jonathan Linowes, president of Parkerhill Reality Labs, developer and publisher of the game, “We’re excited to open up Power Solitaire VR as free to play, to accelerate our player base growth, and encourage feedback while we work on the 2.0 version and port to new platforms.”
Power Solitaire VR is lively, immersive, competitive, social, and a ton of fun! Includes lots of little VR surprises in each environment. This is a seated (or standing) VR experience and requires hand controllers. Features include,
- Play Klondike solitaire like real-life in a virtual room
- Competitive Power Solitaire mode against up to 3 other players and/or a robot
- Multiplayer includes voice chat and real time virtual avatar interactions
- Easily configure play area for personal size and comfort
- Fun VR surprises and interactive playfulness throughout!
- Requires a virtual reality headset and hand controllers
- This is a seated (or standing) VR experience
CGM Newswire is a subsidiary of CGMagazine. For more information, visit our page here.
CGMagazine is Canada’s premiere comics and gaming magazine. Subscribe today to get the best of CGM delivered right to your door! Never miss when a new issue goes live by subscribing to our newsletter! Signing up gives you exclusive entry into our contest pool. Sign up once, you’ll have a chance to win! Sign up today!
Check out some of our latest news, reviews, and features including Derek Heemsbergen’s review of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Want to see more videos? Subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out the First 15 – Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Forza Motorsport 7, and Cuphead!
Don’t forget to tune in every Friday the Pixels & Ink Podcast to hear the latest news, previews, and in-depth game discussions!