Fatal Flash to Launch Kickstarter
2D Steampunk Brawler to Launch Campaign on February 27, 2018
Manhattan, NY – February 13, 2018 – New York based indie studio Single “A” Productions announces their upcoming Kickstarter campaign for their first game title, Fatal Flash, a free-to-play 2D competitive arena brawler for PC and Mac. The Kickstarter will launch on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 and run until March 29, 2018, with a target funding goal of $25,000. Players will battle each other in fast and frenetic multiplayer combat in various game modes featuring numerous character archetypes and customization options, all neatly polished in a 2D pixel art style.
- 12 Character Archetypes – The variety of archetypes offer differing playstyles, from precise ranged attacks to strong melee characters.
- Two Styles of Combat – Frantic, networked multiplayer Free for All or Team Combat options.
- Elimination Mode – A 3v3 Death Match or Free for All on a special map.
- Character Loadouts – Collect cards that alter your playstyle.
- Customization – Write your own character lore, level up your character, and outfit them with cosmetic items, creating an entirely unique experience.
- Faction System – Public and Historical events will occur in-game, with the factions and lore you choose will have a lasting effect on your gameplay experience.
If funded, the game will release with 12 playable archetypes, with a chance to unlock more through stretch goal funding and community achievements. Rewards for the Kickstarter include game keys, access to the closed Beta, and a chance to design an archetype or other elements of the game. Single “A” Productions will announce a release date for Fatal Flash upon completion of the Kickstarter campaign.
CGM Newswire is a subsidiary of CGMagazine. For more information, visit our page here.
CGMagazine is Canada’s premiere comics and gaming magazine. Subscribe today to get the best of CGM delivered right to your door! Never miss when a new issue goes live by subscribing to our newsletter! Signing up gives you exclusive entry into our contest pool. Sign up once, you’ll have a chance to win! Sign up today!
Check out some of our latest news, reviews, and features including Derek Heemsbergen’s review of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Want to see more videos? Subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out the First 15 – Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Forza Motorsport 7, and Cuphead!
Don’t forget to tune in every Friday the Pixels & Ink Podcast to hear the latest news, previews, and in-depth game discussions!